Hey everybody!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum. GeekyJeep told me about this place. I just got a 2004 KJ, I really like it. I have been changing fluids here and there since I got it. I also have a 1995 Jeep Wrangler, I have had it since it was stock and made it into what it is now. Anyway here are some pictures of everything
2004 Jeep liberty, 3.7L, auto, 231 t-case, 8.25 rear, D30 front, 3:73 gears
You must be registered for see images

95 YJ, 2.5L, AX-5, 231 T-case, HP d30 front, spooled D44 rear, 4:88 gears, 33's

And this is my tow rig for everything,
04 Ford F-150

95y "has his own mini car lot" jman

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Nice jeeps and tow rig. There's a lot of good info here.

Enjoy the forum.

Dave

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
(welcome)

Your from the right state, and your KJ is the right color! :D

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys! Do you guys ever have meet and greet type deals? Are their a lot of you from indiana?

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
you just missed out on a m&g at Muncie. i thought id mentioned it.. probably not though..
there is a two day badlands event coming in mid july. and a m&g in Illinois (4 hour drive for us roughly)

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool! Another FW-ian. I swear I know where that rock is. I'm just trying to place it. I smell a FW meet and greet coming on.

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool! Another FW-ian. I swear I know where that rock is. I'm just trying to place it. I smell a FW meet and greet coming on.

We need too! GeekyJeep, me and you will all have to get togather, and anyone else can join if they like. I'm thinking about throwing a get togather here at my place here soon. I'll post something up here shortly

you just missed out on a m&g at Muncie. i thought id mentioned it.. probably not though..
there is a two day badlands event coming in mid july. and a m&g in Illinois (4 hour drive for us roughly)

We could Jeep a van down, I'll tow but mostly I will attend in the YJ, the truck I have right now won't tow both Jeeps but hope to change that soon.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Rocky, sign up with jeepininin.com

95yj and i are both on that and we all get together most every friday and such..

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to get a pole togather of everybody local and we are throwing a KJ meet at my place..

Last edited: