herculiner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeepkj02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has anyone tried herculine their fenders and front/rear bumpers (any pictures?) I am thinking of doing it to my kj and I want to know how it would look. (I could even remove the carpet and herculine the floor!! that would be awesome!! no more floor mats! no more stains!)

jpjeeper2000

Reaction score
i wanna do that to the inside of my Wrangular I have seen it done and it is nice!!! But u guys dont have the rust thing to worry about like i do

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Yea it's been done before, but with a similar product. I know a guy on LOST did that and looked pretty decent. I'll go and see if I can hunt down a pic for you.

Bennett

jpjeeper2000

Reaction score
Well I started doin the inside of my tub tonight I pulled up the carpet and it was pretty rusty alreaady had one hole so I got out the ol hand sander and some 50 grit sand paper and went to work IT not as bad as I thought that it would be I bought the stuff that come in a spray can (truck bed liner) and sprayed it on an it really looks pretty nice!! I was supprised I am even thinking about not putting the carpet back in!

ChrisUCF99

Reaction score
jpjeeper2000 said:
Well I started doin the inside of my tub tonight I pulled up the carpet and it was pretty rusty alreaady had one hole so I got out the ol hand sander and some 50 grit sand paper and went to work IT not as bad as I thought that it would be I bought the stuff that come in a spray can (truck bed liner) and sprayed it on an it really looks pretty nice!! I was supprised I am even thinking about not putting the carpet back in!

Post up the pics!