herculiner

Discussion in 'KJ General Discussion' started by jeepkj02, Mar 30, 2005.

1. jeepkj02

jeepkj02 Full Access Member

has anyone tried herculine their fenders and front/rear bumpers (any pictures?) I am thinking of doing it to my kj and I want to know how it would look. (I could even remove the carpet and herculine the floor!! that would be awesome!! no more floor mats! no more stains!)

2. jpjeeper2000

jpjeeper2000 New Member

i wanna do that to the inside of my Wrangular I have seen it done and it is nice!!! But u guys dont have the rust thing to worry about like i do

3. Bennett

Bennett Active Member Administrator

Yea it's been done before, but with a similar product. I know a guy on LOST did that and looked pretty decent. I'll go and see if I can hunt down a pic for you.

Bennett

4. jpjeeper2000

jpjeeper2000 New Member

Well I started doin the inside of my tub tonight I pulled up the carpet and it was pretty rusty alreaady had one hole so I got out the ol hand sander and some 50 grit sand paper and went to work IT not as bad as I thought that it would be I bought the stuff that come in a spray can (truck bed liner) and sprayed it on an it really looks pretty nice!! I was supprised I am even thinking about not putting the carpet back in!

5. ChrisUCF99

ChrisUCF99 New Member

Post up the pics!