help with this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
the height from floor to fender
FL:31.4" FR:31.4"

RL:33.5" LR:33.3"

what is it supposed to be?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
the height from floor to fender
FL:31.4" FR:31.4"

RL:33.5" LR:33.3"

what is it supposed to be?

depends on tires/age of suspension and what year it is lots of differences plus always measure from the center of the wheel to the bottom of the flare gives you a more accurate reading

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Or measure from the pinch weld to the ground. Just behind the front tires and just in front of the rear tires.

Pinch welds are not always the same plus people measure in different areas. ARB suggests that you measure from center of the wheel to bottom of the flare for the best results

Reaction score
i just got that spacer kit. its going to be on my jeep soon. man swampthing looks different without the lift and tires

Dave08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly you're digging yourself in a hole... If you don't have the know how to even install it yourself, and are then going to pay 400 bucks for a company to do it... Then REMOVE it in 2 monthes, whats the point. I just got my OME HD, did it all myself, got struts, front springs, and shocks from rusty's, rear springs from Torrasport ~600 for all OME parts... Even if you can install it yourself.. I sure as heck wouldn't want to do it twice in two monthes..

But what's done is done

Goodluck,
Dave

Reaction score
i know people who can help me install it that know how to do it but i haven't talked to them yet. i can sell the spacer kit to someone around here when i get a full spring kit. theres alot of stuff i want for my jeep.