HELP!!! Window tilting while rolling up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dr_love2112

Reaction score
my window tilts when i roll up the window and it just stops the window from going any more... any ideas on what might be going on before i tear it down

is this covered under warrenty???

Attachments

• SSPX0174.jpg
    SSPX0174.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 24

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm thinking a regulator....if not that the window is probably off track....

flair1111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what he said above me. i think warranty should fix it.

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Start getting used to it. I replaced the regulators 3 times in both front doors.

My windows started tilting forward every time the regulators went bad. The new fix is to replace the window and regulator. But a week after I had that done the window started moving again. Now that it's warmer out they don't move back and forth. I already told me dealership when my warranty is up I still will never pay for a regulator. I forced them to note it in my records and made management aware of the problem because they have never truly fixed my issue yet. I think it's nuts to have the same parts replaced 6 times on one vehicle.

jas32

Reaction score
my window tilts when i roll up the window and it just stops the window from going any more... any ideas on what might be going on before i tear it down

is this covered under warrenty???

This is covered under 3yr/36K Warranty. Just had this done last week. The dealer replaced both front window channels PN 55360958AB/55360959AB. The regulators were OK.

By the way my KJ is a 2007MY, don't know if the PNs changed over the years.

Last edited: