Help. Where is the Map sensor for a 3.7l 2005 lliberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjaccardi

Reaction score
I have been looking every where but cannot find anything to show me where the map is for my jeep liberty. I am getting a code 0129 and the car is stalling.

Seems to be MAP sensor ?

cjaccardi

Reaction score
thank you so much for answering my question . I will look as soon as it is light out.

cjaccardi

Reaction score
On the very front of the intake,just behind the AC compressor/alternator and to the left of the ECT sensor(as looking at the engine from the front of the vehicle).

quick question the yellow arrow is the ect in this picture

is the red the map sensor ?

You must be registered for see images

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to reply to your picture and say, "yes"... but you clearly identified it yourself. Well done. Good job posting the manual image identifying #2 for others.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Runs like complete crap. Poor fuel economy, possible gasoline odor, sluggish acceleration in a rich condition.
Other side could be a lean condition, surging maybe with some stalling, lack of power, hesitating like it's confused, while trying to accelerate, may run hot.