Help please!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeepheep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im looking to complete my dash kit i have an 05 renny that has the silver with alttle bit of black lines in it on the radio and shifter dash pieces. I need to know what the stock stuff is called, for example ,brushed alum or carbon fiber or anything like that so i dont order the wrong stuff. thanks for any info

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

That's brushed alluminum :-s around the radio and gear selector.

phantom2

Reaction score
The site says it's carbon fiber.It looks like brushed aluminum in the pic, but that's not what it really looks like.Like I said,I have an RME and it is definitely carbon fiber.The Renegade may be different,I don't know.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
phantom2 said:
The site says it's carbon fiber.It looks like brushed aluminum in the pic, but that's not what it really looks like.Like I said,I have an RME and it is definitely carbon fiber.The Renegade may be different,I don't know.

Oh yea I see it says "A strikingly polished interior features a silver mini-carbon center stack bezel." Still weird though... Can you see the braiding of carbon fibers?

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bennett said:

That's brushed alluminum :-s around the radio and gear selector.

I agree that its brushed aluminum.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
yeah..if I recall correctly, the rennie's have brushed aluminum..(it's really plastic, w/ that brushed aluminum look....should call it faux aluminum....LoL)

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I thought it was chrome because the Columbia and Rocky editions were the same interior? I could be wrong though!!

jeepheep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine definitly has black like dots all in the silver,brushed alum would just be silver rite? im not sure my self but it getting confusing cause the dealer doesnt even know.

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 05 Renny, too, and my interior is definitely the carbon fiber. Hope this helps! =)