Help ,Anyone know where you can get Zerk frame fittings for 2003 Liberty for boards ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lusliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Help anyone know how to get Zerk fittings for frame of 2003 Liberty so I can mount wifes running boards ????? Thank you Dan

JeepCoMJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This doesn't make sense. zerk fittings are grease fittings for things like tie rodes, ball joints, ujoints.

If you mean nutcert (nut-sert or riv-nuts) fittings, you'd be best off going to fastenall.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Help anyone know how to get Zerk fittings for frame of 2003 Liberty so I can mount wifes running boards ????? Thank you Dan

Yea, you want Nutzerts.

I've purchased them from the dealership and also from Fastenal. For those steps I suggest the dealership first. Since you only need four per bracket they should be pretty reasonable.

Bob

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
or you could drill through and use a regular bolt :emotions33: just say'n

bwflorida

Full Access Member
Reaction score

What brand/model running boards are you installing?
I bought the Ionic Gladiator Black Running Boards and I liked the boards, but with the brackets they sent, the boards were positioned too far away from the bottom of the doors.
I thought about modding the brackets, but couldn't find anyone to do that work.
I'm still looking for some flat (not tube) running boards that look like a factory install, not a makeshift add-on.

Attachments

• IonicRunningBoards.jpg
    IonicRunningBoards.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 8

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What brand/model running boards are you installing?
I bought the Ionic Gladiator Black Running Boards and I liked the boards, but with the brackets they sent, the boards were positioned too far away from the bottom of the doors.
I thought about modding the brackets, but couldn't find anyone to do that work.
I'm still looking for some flat (not tube) running boards that look like a factory install, not a makeshift add-on.

Those were the factory Renegade running boards/steps. Mounted much differently than aftermarket.

Bob

Members online

No members online now.