Help a girl out :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

*BabyGirlJJ*

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey there, completely new to the Jeep Forum! I am likin what I see so far :p I have a black on black 2003 Jeep Liberty, just put on the new chrome grill last week... Definitely lovin the way it looks.... What other mods are out there that are decent... Thought about some tail light guards.... Thoughts, ideas or just random conversation is always welcome

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
(welcome)

The search feature is your friend. ;) The sky is the limit in terms of mods... as you'll soon learn.

USMarine1171

Reaction score
Easiest thing to do first is tint the windows and add a black strip across the windshield...then get some black rims...then a lift then some bigger tires.

I got the tires before the lift, so now I have to buy tires again (bigger) after the lift.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
First thing to do is come up with a plan of what you want. Lots of ways to go, full on streeter, in between or complete trail rig
First thing I would do no matter is skids, no matter if you're going off road or not.
Cosmetics don't save your oil pan if you hit something on the road

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best advice I can give to to peruse the area with all the pics and whatnot (can't remember the name of it), and when you see something you like, ask about it.

*BabyGirlJJ*

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I would like to improve performance and the look of it... I know for sure that I would want to get tail light guards, preferably chrome... Windows are already tinted, so that step is complete :p It's on to the next one.... What about wheels... I like the black with a bit of chrome shining through... Any suggestions...

BjBnet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
look at the bottom of member's signatures when they post to give you an idea of what most people do in terms of mods. Another great one is replacing the front signal lights with either clear or smoke lenses.

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Upgrade the stereo. First thing I did was get the RAH code factory MP3/CD player. Then I added a Terk sirius adapter so I could use my MP3 player (30gb beats 700mb every time). After the head unit I added steering wheel radio controls.

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lift, and quit with the chrome. then for wheels get cragar soft 8s. mmmmmmmm sexy jeep

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want a more street oriented Jeep, there is also a forum specifically for pavement-only Jeeps. I just, for the life of me, cannot remember what it's called.

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Find someone who can figure out how to swap in a 4.7, then tell me everything they did so I have an easier time doing it.