Hello people

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello/Welcome
Now you have me confused you want to build it for off road you say but yet you post up some junk bars that the first trip off road they would be bent/ broken and more than likely destroyed ??

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
I think what Tom is really trying to say is that that the first time you do go off road with those low hanging tubular step bars, you will hear a clunk,scrape /bang.
When you do stop, you will notice they are no longer attached to the jeep at all!
Do a search for KJ Rock Rails instead. You will be happy you never even thought about anything else.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
And if you truly are going to be off roading in the real essence...
Ensure to OME lift it (see Kj Lift section) & absolutely get skid plates!

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like stated above. If you want to offroad I would skip the nerf bars. They are worthless. Go with a set of rock rails. From there if you don't already have any other armor then I would suggest your next purchase be the rest of the armor (skid plates). After that I would than worry about lifting it and getting some better tires.

That is the path I wish I would have taken. Instead I spent all my money on the lift and now am backpeddling to save up for armor that I think is way more important than a lift.

Latest posts

Members online