Hello, KJ owners! Greetings from Colorado! This is my first thread post.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ColoradoFlyGuy

Reaction score
Hey y'all! I'm Robert and this is not only my first thread post but this is my first forum I've ever belonged to.

I currently live in Colorado but grew up in Washington state. I've owned a 2002 KJ Limited for about five years now. It's been a really reliable vehicle for me and performs when I want it to. These KJs may be looked down upon by other Jeepers but I love my Lib! However, It's starting to have some issues and with a quick Google search I came across this website! Now to scour the threads on here to get to know y'all and see if anyone else is having the same issues I am!

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of us suffer from issues like not having enough money or running low on beer...Welcome!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Robert.

Dave

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm low on beer myself...down to 2 in the beer fridge and everything closed in this idiotic state (it's snowing, but not a blizzard). New Englanders do winter better than Marylanders (I am from NE).

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all! I'm Robert and this is not only my first thread post but this is my first forum I've ever belonged to.

I currently live in Colorado but grew up in Washington state. I've owned a 2002 KJ Limited for about five years now. It's been a really reliable vehicle for me and performs when I want it to. These KJs may be looked down upon by other Jeepers but I love my Lib! However, It's starting to have some issues and with a quick Google search I came across this website! Now to scour the threads on here to get to know y'all and see if anyone else is having the same issues I am!

SO....when are you gonna have us all over to Colorado for a beer ? And to run some trails ? :gr_grin: :happy160:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard FlyGuy

Welcome! I'm low on beer myself...down to 2 in the beer fridge and everything closed in this idiotic state (it's snowing, but not a blizzard). New Englanders do winter better than Marylanders (I am from NE).

They close the liquor stores because of snow??? What the hell is wrong with people??

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard FlyGuy

They close the liquor stores because of snow??? What the hell is wrong with people??

They closed EVERYTHING! Starbucks closed at noon, Five Guys never opened, the schools/library/you name it were closed last night - before the first flake of snow.

This place is ridiculous in winter.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Northern Virginia is just as pitiful. Living in Cleveland for eleven years has driven out any fear of the weather I may have had. Respect, yes. Panic, no. Life goes on and if the people in NE Ohio carried on like they do here the place would be shut down for five months out of the year.

Have any of you ever met a non-native Clevelander who was homesick for the place? I may be the first. :(

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here they might close the schools if it's really bad but the liquor store closing would cause a riot.

ElCheapo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm with Prof on the weather thing, but I'm from Erie Pa, about 100 miles east (Cleveland sux:gr_grin:) My brother lives in Mississippi, they just predict snow and everything closes! They have snow and ice now, I'm laughing at him!

Twowings, I believe Newman was referring to Cleveland Tennessee.:happy175:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Go away
no one else has ever had the same problems that you have or are having
Say good bye now

:happy175:
Welcome to the party, here and LOSTJEEPs are the two best sites for KJs