Heater Blower???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DannyP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok quick question my heater is not working on 1,2 or 3 but it will work on full blast #4 does any one got any suggestions??????

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Either your contacts are dirty or you blew the resistors. Could be something more serious but I doubt it.

DannyP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that is exactly what it was the blower resister it was 15$ at the dealership thank god for the how to section of this i dident know you had to pull the red tab out i was yankin and yankin then i came back to the page and said awwwww i c perfect guys thanks a bunch for the help!!! I NOW HAVE HEAT on 1,2,3,4 the fan is a big rattley but im guessing thats normal.. I was just kinda pissed at this via my kj only has 30k on it and i already had coil packs replaced and spark plugs due to cylinder misfire and now my blower resister!!! whats next?? anyways thanks i love this forum

dnm45227

Reaction score
glad it was a quick and easy fix. don't buy any lottery tickets, you may have just used up all of your luck.