Heated side view mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kjpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, I just spent some time with the wiring diagrams & then tore my door open. I have a 2003 limited without heated mirrors, but everything is there to add them... wires, fuses, relays & the correct harness.

Race you to the junk yard!!!outtahere.gif

Jeepster, do your heated mirrors have any sort of markings showing they are heated?

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Okay, I just spent some time with the wiring diagrams & then tore my door open. I have a 2003 limited without heated mirrors, but everything is there to add them... wires, fuses, relays & the correct harness.

Jeepster, do your heated mirrors have any sort of markings showing they are heated?

Well, I hope the "Sport" model has the same innards as your Limited kjpilot!
I'll be looking this weekend!

Cheers
Ry'

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I seem to recall someone having a horror story about these, they're aftermarket, not oem. I made sure I got actual Jeep mirrors, they're great, turn on when you hit the defrost button.

kjpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a pair of OEMs at the local yard for $65 a piece. Those are $65 a pair, brand new.

I'm guessing you'll get what you pay for.

toonman4

Reaction score
Guess I'll be calling the local boneyard to see if they have any.

did anyone verify if a '07 sport has all the wiring like the limiteds are supposed to have? (haven't gotten around to pulling a door panel yet)

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
I'm going to have to put this modification on hold for the time being.
I came across an adjustable "Multi Fit" class IV-V trailer hitch for $88.00 that was just to good a price to turn down! ;)

idea.gif With a little grinding here and there and two new brackets, I'll have a front mount two inch receiver hitch for my winch. rockon.gif

Cheers

Ry'

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My 02 has them and I believe there is the small defrost logo in a corner of the mirror.

Kevin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely a worthy upgrade since my last car had them but now that winter is almost over, these are off my radar. Wait till September or so... ;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.