heated mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres the ? anyone have under dash lights with out the wireing for the heated mirrors.
so if you would have the wires for the under dash lights you would have the wires for the heated mirrors in the mirror plug?
just want to know if not I will have to take off the door pannel but I dont want to do that if i dont have to.

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres the ? anyone have under dash lights with out the wireing for the heated mirrors.
so if you would have the wires for the under dash lights you would have the wires for the heated mirrors in the mirror plug?
just want to know if not I will have to take off the door pannel but I dont want to do that if i dont have to.

I didnt know mirrors could be heated:-&

mikey1273

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah you can have heated mirrors. My Limited has them..... they are engaged when you turn on the rear window defroster. in Pennsylvania they are very nice to have in the winter.

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if the wiring for them them is there, even if you don't have them? If so I wouldn't mind getting a pair!

KJJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if the wiring for them them is there, even if you don't have them? If so I wouldn't mind getting a pair!

The only way I know how to check is to pull the door panel and look. If all six spots in the plug is populated you should be good to go.. Keep in mind the 6th wire is for automatic mirror dimming when the Jeep is equipped with the Automatic rear view dimming mirror...

jeepchic79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah you can have heated mirrors. My Limited has them..... they are engaged when you turn on the rear window defroster. in Pennsylvania they are very nice to have in the winter.

I have heated mirrors as well and love them in the rain can`t wait:cool: until winter ! wont have to scrape them ... Woot !

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I miss heated mirrors. I don't understand why they aren't more widely equipped. My '91 Daytona ES was the only vehicle to have them. You'd think 20 years later more would.