Headliner Idea/Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L

lil black liberty

Okay so I just now noticed that at the bottom where i had installed my evic I actually had a hole in the headliner that is only noticeable when you look directly up underneath it, My question is do you think that if I had an upholstery shop look at it an completely re-do it in Black Suede it would look good? Because I don't want to replace the whole entire headliner from Mopar for $2400...

But on an unrelated issue, the lights on the evic glow even when you hit the lock button but when you hit unlock they go off I'm not leaving my vehicle unlocked all night is there any way to fix this weird issue?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
PM Chris 03CDKJ he did his in black suede a long time ago by himself looks great

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay so I just now noticed that at the bottom where i had installed my evic I actually had a hole in the headliner that is only noticeable when you look directly up underneath it, My question is do you think that if I had an upholstery shop look at it an completely re-do it in Black Suede it would look good? Because I don't want to replace the whole entire headliner from Mopar for $2400...

But on an unrelated issue, the lights on the evic glow even when you hit the lock button but when you hit unlock they go off I'm not leaving my vehicle unlocked all night is there any way to fix this weird issue?
Sounds like a wiring issue, are you sure you spliced into the right wires?

L

lil black liberty

Didn't splice any wires...on the lights you just plug in the plug..

03CDKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(biggthumpup)

You must be registered for see images

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I havnt done the jeep yet but ive done other cars and its super easy and cheap to do yourself