headlights too scattered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigdog1000

Reaction score
Everybody flashes me at night thinking my high beams are on. (03 Jeep Liberty sport with big round headlights.)Dealer says the lights are properly aimed. The realk problem is driving in snow. The low beams have the same reflecting off the snowflakes issues that other cars high beams have. Makes it awful to drive when it is snowing. I am thinking of trying to located headlight shades or "eyebrows" to alleviate this problem. Does anyone have anY ideas?:confused:

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you tried adjusting them yourself? The dealer probably got in it, turned on the lights and said, "yup, they work."

Did you buy the Jeep new? Its possible it was in a wreck and the lights were not properly adjusted afterwards.

They are pretty dang easy to adjust. They take a torx but I dont remember the size. Had to adjust mine after I lifted it.

Bashgod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i get that too, it used to annoy me, but i just flash back at them with my 6 hella 500's. 4 on the roof 2 on the bumper plus my hi beams

Renegade Flex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i get that too, it used to annoy me, but i just flash back at them with my 6 hella 500's. 4 on the roof 2 on the bumper plus my hi beams

yep, I get flashed once in a while too. If I'm in one of those moods I'll hit them back with the renegade's light bar otherwise I laugh it off

twindragons187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have an 03 sport as well. i've noticed that my low beams are alot brighter then most people's high beams. sometimes other driver's will turn on there highs until turn mine on. then they seem to change there minds. out of all the cars ive owned. the liberty's are by far the best lights i've had.(hate it when another liberty driver's behind me at night).

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get flashed once in a while, and just usually flash back when I am driving the KJ. Then I notice the person that flashed me is always driving a car. I also notice that when I drive the car that it is so much lower than the KJ that the lights of other vehicles like suv's and p/ups bother me a little. Probably nothing wrong with your KJ's lights. Your KJ is just higher off the ground than a car......:D

Dave

Last edited: