Having Trouble To Stop The Alexa In My Brand New Jeep

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KielPowlowski

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2022 Jeep Wrangler and connected The Amazon Alexa - Echo Dot with it. It was working fine for the first few days, but now I'm having trouble stopping it from listening. Having there any problem in the music system of the Jeep? I cant understand what is the actual reason? Could someone please help me to fix it?

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
As your Jeep is new and fully under warranty, it would be best to return it to your closest dealer for service.
Could also give dealer a call & ask them about this issue, it could be something in the settings?
With new vehicles it is a learning curve, and feel free to refer to your owners manual regarding the Alexa operation.

KielPowlowski

Reaction score
As your Jeep is new and fully under warranty, it would be best to return it to your closest dealer for service.
Could also give dealer a call & ask them about this issue, it could be something in the settings?
With new vehicles it is a learning curve, and feel free to refer to your owners manual regarding the Alexa operation.
Thank you for your support. Before consulting with the service center, I was trying to solve it in manually. Then I came across this particular post and from here I was able to fix the issue.