Guess I should

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Only In A Jeep 81

Reaction score
I suck at these intro threads lol but anyhow, hello all! I was a member here a few years ago, but have long lost my old log in info, so here's the new and improved me :) I have an 02 Liberty Limited. I've had her since 2007 and I'm her second owner. She's been real good to me. It's steel blue pearl, pre-lowered. I have clear signal lenses, smoked tail lights, 15% tint all around except for the 10% glare strip. I debadged it, and recently painted my wheels satin black. That's about it for now! I'll be satisfied once I have a lift and some chunky tires on her. And yes, I am a girl, and I grew up in a mechanic shop so I happen to know a little more about vehicles than your average female. :freak3: Other than that, I'm married, have kids, addicted to tattoos, hog hunting, showing my APBT's, and keeping my Short-Tail Pythons. That's as detailed as I get. Look forward to metting y'all. :Bye:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back.

Hope you enjoy the forum more this time.......:smokin:

Dave