Great Jeep Dealer in Northern Ohio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

admonster01

Reaction score
Just want to let everyone in Northern Ohio know about a good dealership. My wife and I take our Libbys to Polichena/Haasz Auto Mall in Ravenna, Ohio for service. It is a newer Jeep dealer which opened about a year ago.

We have had nothing but great experiences with them from oil changes to warranty and TSB work performed. Their prices are very fair and reasonable. Just made an appointment to have my ****** flashed and the torque converter replaced under warranty/TSB. The service writer actually took the time to make notes, explain this work is covered under warranty etc...

If you are in the area I highly recommend them. If you take your Jeep in let me know what you think.

offrovering

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just want to let everyone in Northern Ohio know about a good dealership. My wife and I take our Libbys to Polichena/Haasz Auto Mall in Ravenna, Ohio for service. It is a newer Jeep dealer which opened about a year ago.

We have had nothing but great experiences with them from oil changes to warranty and TSB work performed. Their prices are very fair and reasonable. Just made an appointment to have my ****** flashed and the torque converter replaced under warranty/TSB. The service writer actually took the time to make notes, explain this work is covered under warranty etc...

If you are in the area I highly recommend them. If you take your Jeep in let me know what you think.

not to bust the bubble, or be the one to ruin anything. but...whenever a truck is under warranty, the dealers are always nice, they are guaranteed to get the work, and be paid.

you will see true colors when out of warranty and they are trying to take your back pocket.

that is not to say they wont be good, chances are if they are new, they are fighting for business, they should be working to win you over.

just don't go to crestmont off of chagrin.

Latest posts

Members online