Gram Aux Adapter, SiriusXM receiver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grom Aux Adapter, SiriusXM receiver

SOLD to Ted from Texas!!

My factory radio recently bit the dust so I replaced it with an aftermarket unit. So I no longer need my Grom Audio Aux input adapter or the SiriusXM satellite radio receiver that I used with it.

The Grom aux adapter plugs directly into the factory radio if you have one with a "Mode" button on the front. If your factory radio has a Mode button and/or buttons with "DISC" written on them then you'll have a plug on the back that enables you to connect the Grom adapter. The front of your factory radio should look something like this:
You must be registered for see images

The connector on the back will look like the small one here on the left:

The Grom Audio adapter:

If you have an iPod, phone or other device with a 3.5mm input you can use this adapter.

The SiriusXM receiver is an Onyx 5. Nice receiver, small - I installed it between the curve of the dashboard and to the left of the center vents. I ran the wires down the small crevice in the dash and then through the lower knee panel then to the radio:

The SiriusXM comes in the original package with everything you need (you'll have to buy your own subscription though ;) ) The Grom does not come in the original package however. Truth be told there wasn't much to the original package so I didn't bother keeping it.

I want to sell this as a package so $60 shipped to your door. The Grom is $60 by itself. I take PayPal so PM me with your info and I'll get this shipped via FedEx.

Happy Listening!

Bob

Last edited:

uss2defiant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bob!
I'll gladly reimburse you for the shipping.
Sending a PM.

Let me know if you don't get one.
I know we have PM issues, we still have the unfinished ****** skid plate too! :D

Last edited: