grab bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bashgod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone make different styles? mine is starting to get scratched up plus i want someting not so... boring looking.

ShafferNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I take it you're referring to the stock grab bar on the dash above the glove box.

I wish I could get rid of the on in our '06. I don't see the point of and you're right. It looks boring, not to mention chessy.

I wish I could take the grab bar off and just put a trim piece there like my '03.

ShafferNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd have to come up with a clean way to install the passenger air bag indicator light into the small bezal.

Or lose it.

I like to make things look as factory as possible, or as professional as possible. That's one of my pet-peeves.

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THe sratches will come off. The Same thing happened to mine and over time the dissapeared. Plus its a Jeep so whats a little scratch here or there.

And there is only no point to have the grap bar if you don't give your passangers a reason to use it :p

Truly I use a lot when i'm a passanger.

Bashgod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
same scratch has been there for over 2 years, i think its stayin. i really want a brushed aluminum bar inplace of the square one thats there now...

My ex used the grab bar all the time... as a foot rest. there was always dirt on it or shoe marks around it, it drove me insane, i finally snapped and told her to stop doin it or get out. needless to say we no longer are together :D

Latest posts

Members online