Got My New Tires Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brucebotti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I finally got some new tires after picking up a small arrowhead shaped rock while driving in a road construction area. I had to use two plugs to stop the leak. I didn't like doing this, especially if I have my Grandson in the car. Plus, I don't like the stock Goodyears on it. I have been following the tire threads here and had my mind set on either the Destination AT's or the Yokohama AT's. I went to the Goodyear shop managed by my son's good friend. He said that he could get either of those, but why didn't I want to go with Goodyear? I ended up with Goodyear Silent Armor in 235/70x16. I got them (4) mounted, balanced, alignment checked, etc for $569.01. I signed up for a Goodyear credit card which gave me an additional $80 rebate, reducing the price to $489.01. I didn't consider them originally, because even on TireRack they are $145 each plus shipping.

They were great on the road, and even though I only have about 25 miles on them, I'm quite pleased.

Bruce

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
I love mine! They are so new that they fill the garage with that new rubber smell! I'm sure you will enjoy them if you are coming from ST's

Latest posts

Members online