Got her some new shoes, then took her to the spa!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took advantage of the unusually nice weather here today, 70+ degrees in the middle of November in Pittsburgh,.

Got the tires two weeks ago, General Grabber At2's

then washed and got a last coat of wax on before the salt and snow come down.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything looks great!

Except the Steelers decal in the window... :whip: :happy175: (I'm a Browns fan!)

Bob

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good.

Dave

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice brick alley

Lots of brick alleys and cobblestone streets in Pittsburgh. Old city and for some reason people think its charming (mostly out of towners). I guess because i grew up here and am use to it, that it doesn't phase me. No big deal to me. Same with our bridges everyone from out of town loves the bridges. I'm like ehh it's a bridge.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Lots of brick alleys and cobblestone streets in Pittsburgh. Old city and for some reason people think its charming (mostly out of towners). I guess because i grew up here and am use to it, that it doesn't phase me. No big deal to me. Same with our bridges everyone from out of town loves the bridges. I'm like ehh it's a bridge.

Yep know all about the streets, have an Ex who lives in the Burgh and been all over the area . I do like the "charm" of brick streets though and the noise they make
Now getting around over there and your bridges, you can have all of that , hate them, :Bye: