Goodyear Canadian....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Or the Goodyear Wrangler Authority...
You must be registered for see images

boebr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm just gonna guess that availability in the US might be nonexistant due to not having the DOT approval yet... or maybe the rubber compound is such that the tires won't last as long down in warmer climates

Moab

Reaction score
i'm just gonna guess that availability in the US might be nonexistant due to not having the DOT approval yet... or maybe the rubber compound is such that the tires won't last as long down in warmer climates

You probably got that right.
Oh I wish they still made the original Goodyear MTR's.....

New Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like they're meant to be an "all-season" tire, so don't think it has anything to do with the rubber compound.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey you Yanks. Canadian Tire has "exclusive" models of certain things made by brand name companies. Canadian tire is a Canadian icon, have their own currency and all.

The GoodYear Territory MT isn't available at a GoodYear dealer. Only through Canadian Tire. I've got 'em and they're awesome, for the price of course.

I paid $880 for five of them installed/balanced and roadhazard warrantied.

Comparables that I shopped for were...

Duratracks, from GoodYear (Fountain Tire in Canada), $1400 for 5

Firestone MTs, from OK Tire for $1550 for 5

Toyo Mts for nearly $1800 for 5.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score

They have a DOT number moulded into them. We have that **** in Canada too.:D

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that next to the maple leaf? nana.gif

No unfortunately.

But, the tire isle is between the igloo building tools and dogsled maintenance isles and there's usually cans of Maple Syrop along with snowshoe restringing kits on sale on the isle ends.\\:D/

That reminds me, I have to stop by and renew my seal clubbing licence.

That "Maple Leaf" enough for ya?

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I hear the warranty laws up there state that the warranty is void if the seal is broken...
You must be registered for see images

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, on my way to Canadian Tire to renew my seal clubbing licence, I'll make sure that I stop at Timmies for a back bacon bagel and a poutine with a double double to go. Weather man says it might get chilly, thanks for reminding me about my toque!!

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Gonna pay for that with a cheque? :D

Sorry for the thread jack. Both tires resemble the Dura Trac.

New Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, on my way to Canadian Tire to renew my seal clubbing licence, I'll make sure that I stop at Timmies for a back bacon bagel and a poutine with a double double to go. Weather man says it might get chilly, thanks for reminding me about my toque!!

Don't forget that you need to replace your snowboots that you found side by each gone.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No unfortunately.

But, the tire isle is between the igloo building tools and dogsled maintenance isles and there's usually cans of Maple Syrop along with snowshoe restringing kits on sale on the isle ends.\\:D/

That reminds me, I have to stop by and renew my seal clubbing licence.

That "Maple Leaf" enough for ya?

That's better. Aboot as much canuck as I can process (thank gawd it wasn't in french :eek: ).

That shit piss' me off! :mad:
Just like ppl being mean to dogs!

Seals aren't domesticated and taste delicious :D

You do know how they kill cows right? Or are those not cute enough for ya :p ******, it's whats for dinner!