Good Place to hide GPS antenna, 06 Renny

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruceb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to install a 2 din stereo, thought I might as well get navigation. There must be somewhere to hide the gps antenna to not attract attention. Ideas?

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to install a 2 din stereo, thought I might as well get navigation. There must be somewhere to hide the gps antenna to not attract attention. Ideas?

Remove the a-pillar and run it underneath the headliner and stick it in the windshield. Hardly noticeable. That's where I have my remote starter antenna located. Can't even see it at first glance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Remove the a-pillar and run it underneath the headliner and stick it in the windshield. Hardly noticeable. That's where I have my remote starter antenna located. Can't even see it at first glance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's exactly where I have my SiriusXM satellite antenna :waytogo:

Bob

Hdale85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried my XM antenna there and it didn't work. It needed to be outside the car to work at all.

Bruceb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, I just placed it inside my light bar cover and ran the cables down the drivers side, so far so good.