Give me some ideas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Its a setting you can change yourself. Go to your Usercp then Edit Options. Under Private Messages there is a check box that has this - Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default. Check mark that and click save. Now everytime you send a pm, it will save it to your sent folder.

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a setting you can change yourself. Go to your Usercp then Edit Options. Under Private Messages there is a check box that has this - Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default. Check mark that and click save. Now everytime you send a pm, it will save it to your sent folder.

I did not know that. Thanks for the quick response!
And I gotta say I think your doing a great job with the site :)

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you type in www.jeepkj.com that page is super cheesy is it possible to get something nicer? possibly do "members pick" about 6 times a year and it would be lie member ride of the month but cutting that down to 6 makes it easier. then have the winners ride be the back ground for the main page.