Get a liberty for a few days

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well as some know, i dont owna liberty yet, im waiting until the new one comes out so the prices drop on this style liberty. But my moms car is going into the shop because she was hit back during x mas so shes getting it fixed finally. While she was on the phone i told her to make a request to get a liberty as her rental for a few days and the lady said "i'll make it happen for yea" So even though its just going to be a base model more then likely, i'll finally get to have a very good look over one of these cars.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So even though its just going to be a base model more then likely, i'll finally get to have a very good look over one of these cars.
Okay... If you have the chance to spend some wheel time with a Liberty, you will find that a Limited has no big advantage over a Sport other than bells, whistles. painted fenders and maybe leather seats. Checking out a 4x4 and a 4x2 is what I'd be concered with, not an "it's just going to be a base model" outlook.

Anyway, it all depends what you expect from a Liberty that determines if you'll be happy with one. There are othere SUV's out there that are better than the Liberty and others that are worse... a lot depends on how much $$$ you want to spend on a vehicle.

Good luck with your Liberty wheel time and I hope it's what you want in a small SUV....

Last edited:

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well yes i do want leather and some cool features like i pribably get a renagde model but the overal ride and quality of the build should be simular. I just want to look over it for quirks that some people have found and see if they will be something that would bother me.

Last edited: