Fuse keeps blowing...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nate5238

Reaction score
I have a 02 liberty with a panasonic aftermarket head unit. Along with that I have a sub and aftermarket speakers. Everything worked for a year up until yesterday...
Everytime i start my engine my 10 amp number 32 fuse blows. The radio doesnt turn on and neither do the front wipers. I tried double checking all the connections to the radio, everything was connected. The radio actualy started once, but blew when I turned it on again... I havent done anywork within the past 2 weeks to anything electircal. Does anyone have any ideas or know anything I can do to figure out more and narrow down the problem? Help is greatly apreciated.

valvestem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fuse

My guess is that there is a short to ground somewhere in your radio/amp wiring harness.

n3qik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you do not blow the fuse with the radio off, it's not the power wires to the radio, it's the radio itself. Also a shorted speaker or speaker wire might cause the fues to blow but I dout it.