Fun on dirt roads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cameraflage

Reaction score
East of Cleveland, Ohio, along the Amish Frontier
Yet more imagery from the Great Western Expedition of '07...

You must be registered for see images

Our Jeep got to travel on the Shafer Trail in Canyonlands National Park not once, not twice, but three times. My wife drove down the trail the first full day we were in Moab, and then the next morning I got up at O-dark-thirty to get shots of sunrise through nearby Mesa Arch. She slept in, and I had time to kill after the sun came up, so I drove down the trail again, turned around at the bottom and drove back up to the top. I love that road!

Shots of the Shafer Trail. Yes, I shoot while driving.

Our Jeep parked along the Cottonwood Canyon Road, between Bryce Canyon and Page, Arizona. Not a terribly difficult road, but its fun and dusty and very colorful.

While driving through Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, I managed to find a couple of nice sloppy mud puddles and splattered the Jeep as best I could. Unfortunately, all of the mud washed off during a heavy downpour on I-70 through Kansas. I was very disappointed.

My handprint made of Monument Valley mud washed away, too.

Parked on a promontory along the Last Dollar Road near Telluride, Colorado.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.