FS: Mopar KJ Seat Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spechuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the Mopar neoprene seat covers 82209323, interest has shifted a little so I'd like to sell them. still Brand new, never used. List price is like high $300- almost $400..

SOLD

This is for sports/renegades 05-07 high back maybe 02-04??

Last edited:

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replied on LOST as well, but where are you located in MI?

Additionally, do you know for certain if these cover the entire front seatback? Some I have seen only cover 1/2, some seem to cover the entire seatback.

spechuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replied on LOST as well, but where are you located in MI?

Additionally, do you know for certain if these cover the entire front seatback? Some I have seen only cover 1/2, some seem to cover the entire seatback.

I'm at school in Flint, but go home to Plymouth pretty often.

I'm not 100% about the back since I haven't put them on, but judging from other pics I've seen, I don't think they cover the entire front seatback. these are both front & rear covers

but for the price I'm selling :)!! haha let me know if you're still interested

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I've just been swamped with work (still working right now as I type this).

I'm hearing the same thing you had, that they don't cover the seatback. I'll have to pass on them, I'm really picky about that for some reason.

I'm bummed, I have wanted these for like 2 years and this is a great deal!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.