Front Sturt Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Upper front strut mount is what we have to order for the top of the shock. Supplier say there is no upper shock mount required on a Liberty. That's how its listed on there computer so if we get the kid we have to say strut mount or he says they don't have them. Boy do we love to play games with him when he comes in the shop. My fave is to honk the horn or hit the siren when he walks in front of a rig. Think he would catch on by now but NO

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure why there is even an argument about this...You have a spring. You have shock. Who cares what it's called when its assembled!!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
An argument???????
I thought we were just discussing it one more time.
I mean we do monthly so..........................:happy160:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeppers
been that way ever since I first started hanging on here and LOST ( over 8 years)
It never changes

DocHemi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well got strut issue resolved over the weekend....

Found out the IDIOT that USE to work for us forgot to put the washer on before the nut. Thus, it lasted a while untill the wear and tear of daily driving tore the steel sleeve out of the upper strut mount.

Just goes to prove if ya want it done right...DO IT YOURSELF

So glad we fired that guy LOL