Front end grinding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melissa

Reaction score
Help!
I have a 2006 Jeep Liberty and the front passenger side is making a bad grinding and some whining when I turn the wheel and sometimes even when the wheel is straight. I don't think it is the Shock because it doesn't make noise when I ride over speed humps, Maybe the bushings are bad, wheel bearing, or shock mounts?

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Take it to a shop if you have not already diagnosed this on your own. It is likely a wheel bearing.

Sent from ThunderbirdJunkie's mind because the Matrix is real, Neo.

melissa

Reaction score
It is the ball joints making the grinding in the steering. Does anyone know the part numbers of the ball joints that can be greased?

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
It is the ball joints making the grinding in the steering. Does anyone know the part numbers of the ball joints that can be greased?

Either K1399 or K3199 for the lower ball joints.

Sent from ThunderbirdJunkie's mind because the Matrix is real, Neo.

Outofideas

Full Access Member
Reaction score

K3199 moog
Do not get the auto zone joints!!!! The grease fittings will not clear the cv axle. Only get the moog part. Ask how I know this :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.