Front brakes pulsate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeepgirl0385

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will have to remember that next time. I just had the dealer do it. But now the Jeep is mine, I think I will have my bf (who has done countless brakes) do them.)

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
well, you don't want to replace a rotor with the same rotor if the first set of rotors warped.

Everyone seems to like the Napa rotors but I may go with Brembo's.

Good day,

Yeah, Brembo's. That's what I've got in mind. It would be nice if they do a caliper for it as well!
I'll have to start looking into it tonight on the internet. (Hell, I would of done it sooner and replied hadn't been for my luxurious visit to the local Hospital again.)
Anyway, I'll start diggin!
Got a price for a dual exhaust cat back with some S/S silencers...$750.50
installed.

Cheers

Ry'

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a Brembo plain vented rotor front rotor for a 2003 Jeep Liberty (I used my vehicle for the search) on Tire Rack for $47 U.S. They also list a rear rotor for $48, but that one is not in stock.

I went with the Duralast rotors from Autozone for $32 each and also went back to the ceramic pads and viola! my front brakes are nice and quiet again :D Now I need to take the old rotors in and see if there's enough material left to have them turned, then I'd have a spare set if something happens to these.

2003KJ

Reaction score
I'll 2nd the Napa ones. I've installed them on a few of my buddy's vehicles (and they're ******* their brakes) and they've got zero complaints.