front brake line replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaerdin

Reaction score
I need to find what the thread size is for the hard brake line for the front lines. I'm in a situation where i cannot drive to a parts store to compare the old and new and must have it home delivered. I have a 2006 liberty sport

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
cAN'T YOU JUST CALL THE PARTS STORE AND HAVE THEM LOOK UP THE PART NUMBERS FOR THE LINE YOU NEED OR WHERE / WHICH ONE IS IT?

karljp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What he said. You can try factorychryslerparts and moparonlineparts for oem parts.

metalmoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been fixing my rusted brake lines on my 2002 for the last few weeks. Someone on another Jeep forum said that they were 3/8 24 NF. But they were incorrect! Because they will leak at the fittings. The threads are metric M10 X 1.0. Both the 3/8 24 and the M10 X 1.0 will screw in to the fittings. In some cases, the 3/8 will work. As in one of my replacement (made in China) rear brake cylinders, seemed to have been tapped twice or something! The other cylinder was fine with the M10 X 1.0 thread fitting.