Front 4wd grumble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LI02liberty

Reaction score
Well it looks like I got the front drive shaft gremlin. I had my friend throw it on the lift and look at it when he was doing my inspection. He said that the cv between the drive shaft and transfer case is bad. Should be an easy fix but where should I order the part from and about how much? I don't want to spend the money on a new shaft. I guess I can't complain if I have to the kj has 175000 on it.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
real easy fix,
go up above this area and check out Eric at Automotive Parts Unlimited
he can either sell you the head which takes 10 minutes to install ( after you remove the driveshaft) or another sell you a complete driveshaft

resipsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is where I'm ordering mine from: http://www.driveshaftparts.com/cv-joints-shafts/jeep/jeep-driveshaft-cv-joint/prod_430.html

Well it looks like I got the front drive shaft gremlin. I had my friend throw it on the lift and look at it when he was doing my inspection. He said that the cv between the drive shaft and transfer case is bad. Should be an easy fix but where should I order the part from and about how much? I don't want to spend the money on a new shaft. I guess I can't complain if I have to the kj has 175000 on it.