Fresh daylight shots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02LibertyLimitedChick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been a while. Just washed her. Here's some new fresh shots!
You must be registered for see images attach

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks really nice. That steel blue color is my favorite and they stopped using it. Mine is so filthy (outside) you're putting me to shame. Right now mine is covered in road salt and mud. I'm going to hose it down since we're having a heat wave up here right now.

Dave

Mick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The chrome bull bar and steps look great with the steel blue. Do they make chrome colored taillight guards? All in all looking good!

02LibertyLimitedChick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys! I am very proud of it, lol. I'm almost done with what I want to do with it......

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
How wide is your windshield tint?

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
So when are you getting the light bar.. \:D/ hint hint!

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive never noticed your vent visors(did I say that in another thead?)?!?!! They look like they are draw-tite! If they are not, they look just like mine. O:)

Ive gotta say it though, those tail light guards are catching my eye(Need to be chrome, I think). 8-[

'cough'detailing section'cough'. :-s

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
black looks just fine, but chrome or even the graphites will look just as good, chrome would match the other silver parts, but if you want to save $$ go with graphite.

02LibertyLimitedChick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol I did notice the black tail light guards kinda look a lil off, they'd be better chrome or graphite.....

My windshield tint stops RIGHT under the rearview mirror, i'll have to go measure for actual measurement....I had to bitch to get the tint guy to go that low!!!!! (that darn legal line is SO high on the Libertys) I'd have had it lower if it were up to me. Then again, this 15% tint is the lightest i've ever had. I've ALWAYS had limo tint.

Latest posts

Members online