Free carfax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi there, i was wondering if anybody had any free carfax history reports that they could run for me. I never did get a history report on my rene that i bought and i just want to be sure it wasnt in any accidents that i dont know about. So if someone has a free carfax report they can spare, it would be greatly appreciated!

1J4GL38K14W236988

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Something to think about: Just because CARFAX says the vehicle has not been in any accidents, or had any claims or whatever filed on it does not necessarily mean it's true. My uncle bought a '06 GTO thinking nothing had ever happened to it only to find out that it had been repossesed and had rear end damage from being yanked up onto the wrecker. He had to get a new rear axle, and bearings and other little stuff...but he was lucky all that was covered under waranty. Anyway, I guess if someone had paid out of pocket instead of going through the proper channels like using their insurance, it might not show up on CARFAX.

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
might or might not but still a good chance that it would. I would just feel a ton better if i got a car fax on it.