Four Wheel Drive Issue????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MacAndrew93

Reaction score
I was driving down a dirt road and i caught a rock and heard a scrapping noise underneath. Got out everything looked fine and drove off, It drives fine but now when I'm in two wheel drive the dash says I'm in four high. When I'm in four high it says I'm in two wheel drive. Is this a transfer case issue? Something in the front end maybe? Need help :shrug:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I was driving down a dirt road and i caught a rock and heard a scrapping noise underneath. Got out everything looked fine and drove off, It drives fine but now when I'm in two wheel drive the dash says I'm in four high. When I'm in four high it says I'm in two wheel drive. Is this a transfer case issue? Something in the front end maybe? Need help :shrug:

SELL IT FAST,..................................

no the issue is the switch for the transfer case
common issue , mine comes and goes every now and again, been that way for 5 years BUT can be fixed easily

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the transfer case position sensor. Not a hard fix just search it on this forum.