Fog light size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Punkkid

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm a new liberty owner as well as new to the jeep world. I just got out of my 99 golf. I'm looking to throw a little more light onto the road. Can somebody point me in the direction of a fog light it that will fit the factory spots on a 02 sport? I'm not too worried about it being mopar I'm just trying to avoid Walmart/eBay specials.

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got some walmart lights in mine that fit perfect after minor tweaking of the mount for them. But they are driving lights not fogs and I have 100 watt bulbs in them. I like them a lot.

But if I had the $$$ I would of done the mopar thing.

Sent from my Home Phone using Tapatalk

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can get lights in all different shapes and sizes just depends what you want. i too have wally world lights and they work great and are bright, they have all sizes and shapes too. I personally wouldn't do the mopar lights, only because you can have the same setup or better for less money else where.

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kayak do you remember how big they are?

Edit: mine are on a 2006

They are the round $20 ones at walmart. I think they are 3.5 inch. They are the same size as the hole for the fog light on my 06

Sent from my Home Phone using Tapatalk

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I have some NOS fog lights for the 02-04s (just the light housing) if interested
You'd need the bracket and wiring is all

Latest posts

Members online