F'n furiouus at Jiffy lube.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a similar experience to this but I took my jeep to Firestone for a quick oil change for a trip to fla. I got it back and it was knockin. brought it to the dealership and had it checked out and firestone sent a " non paid inspector" to start the claim. long story short they dry started it, it spun a bearing and they weren't at fault. new engine paid for by me with no help from them. **** ALL THEM do it yourself! that's all
T
hat's surprising since they call it "freestone",the smallest complaint and you get your $$$ back or what ever else you want.

Have a '84 4runner sitting in the parking lot right now with a softball sized hole in the block and it's our fault because we put a speedo cable in it.Never even opened the hood but still our fault.Our store manager(used to be our district manager) is telling the zone to go f*** off since they are trying to make us put a new engine in it.

Shoey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In before Tommudd tells us he was the first to ever change oil in a KJ.

I didn't read the whole thread.

Edit: Tough crowd.

Last edited:

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive not read all of this, as its mostly just wild opinions.

But my blood pressure went up just reading this. Sorry for your horrible experience. This is exactly why I try to never take my jeeps anywhere. Unfortunatly the world is full of idiots that are ungrateful. I would personally be happy living at least a minium of an hour from anyone.

MarkJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about 2 hrs away. That way I could live half way betwixt you and civilization.

Members online

No members online now.