Floor Mats

Discussion in 'KJ General Discussion' started by Bennett, Jan 21, 2005.

1. grogiefrog

grogiefrog Full Access Member

Here are mine. As I said, they don't go under the gas peddle, but so far the carpet is pretty clean. You could probably drop a cup of coffee, but I will let you try that Bennett! I would have liked more carpet coverage myself to the right of the peddle, so let us know if you find something that does.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Passenger side:

[​IMG]

2. 2003KJ

2003KJ Member

I'll take some better pics tomorrow.....

3. 04RkMtnKJ

04RkMtnKJ Full Access Member

they are working fine when I am using them. Any idea what I am doing wrong? It is directly from my sprint website.

4. Bennett

Bennett Active Member Administrator

Hey, actually 04RkMtnKJ, when you open them at the sprint site, you have to save them to your computer and then upload to a image hosting service. Since, sprint doesn't let you do linking to the picture.

After you save the picture. Use this place to host, its free and simple, http://imageshack.us/index.php

Bennett

5. SRotblat

SRotblat Full Access Member

Picts of my Husky Liners (Front/Rear/Cargo)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. grogiefrog

Now that's dirty!

7. 2003KJ

2003KJ Member

thats what I was thinkin.....somebody needs to hit the edges of their interior with a vacuum...LOL

8. SRotblat

ya I know, but its so damn cold....trying to wait till the windchill doesnt make it 0 or below!

9. 04RkMtnKJ

04RkMtnKJ Full Access Member

10. yoda13

yoda13 Full Access Member

I really need to clean mine as well, it is really nasty hand.gif

11. JAT

JAT New Member

Highland liners

I got my Highland floor/cargo liners from Cabelas a few days ago. I’m a little concerned about the fit for the back floor and the cargo area. The center hump cover does not lie flush but sticks up about an inch over the hump. The cargo liner doesn’t follow the contours at the rear. Do you think these mats have been mismade or do your Highland liners fit the same way? Also, could it be they sent me 04 liners instead of 05? Would this have made a difference? Thanks.

back floor hump:
    [​IMG]

back floor driver's side:
    [​IMG]

cargo:
    [​IMG]

cargo:
    [​IMG]

12. grogiefrog

They do look large, but I'm sure that is how they are just made. Gee, you could spill several cups of coffee easy!

If you look a mine (on the previous page, the Xtreme catchall) they fit okay but not perfect. I was surprised too about mine as I thought that they were suppose to fit perfect, but then I don't think that they would hold two cups of coffee, and maybe that's why they seem to fit better then yours. I think I'm going to add the back seat ones as well, but not the cargo area. Like I wrote somewhere else, I just took two pieces of heavy black felt and my wife sewed together the ends. I can wash it, and it fits in like carpet.

http://www.4wheelsupply.com/cat.cgi?s=liberty+xtreme

13. -=JoN=-

-=JoN=- Member

there was someone that posted about the cargo mat not fitting well, I think it was in LOST, anyway, he eventually got in touch with highland and they said that they did get a lot of complains about it, and it had something to do with the mold....or something...i cant remember the details......a lot of highland owners also reported this in the forum, and most didnt really care much as long as it's covering up the carpet...if I can find the thread i'll post up here

14. SRotblat

my Husky liners fit the same on the sides (not the hump because its two pieces). IMHO its very heard to make a mass producted 100% perfectly fitting piece like that. I've found no issues with the tiny bit off mine are to date...

15. squid729

squid729 Full Access Member

here are new sets of the highland black armor mats (gray) from cabelas on the front and rear floors, and the mopar cargo tray (khaki/taupe) in the way back. the front mats fit great although they do tend to slip a little. the rear floor mat is a little loose over the hump but i dont see it causing any problems . i have been pleased with the peformance of the highland mats so far, they are easy to pull out and drain
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. squid729

squid729 Full Access Member

as far as i know the highland mats are same cut for 04 and 05 model years, they have not made any changes

17. Gsan

Gsan New Member

I'll be buying the carpeted Catch-All mats for front and back. I just figure that the Catch-Alls will hide stuff better, and I'll only use them in the winter, and use the stock floormats in the summer. The carpeted liners should also "grab" and hold water, slush, salt, better.

18. sbelkins

sbelkins Full Access Member

Here is what I have. Got them from the dealership back when I had a Honda CRV. I think they are Cannon or something but they have always worked good and look good when shined up with Armoural.

[​IMG]

19. Se7enLC

Se7enLC Full Access Member

Highland Mats

Thanks to all the great discussion on here, jeepsunlimited, and kjjeep, I just picked up a set of highland mats in grey. They look great in my 05 renegade (the pictures don't do them justice, the color actually matches the seat much better):

[​IMG]
    Rear

[​IMG]
    Front Driver

[​IMG]
    Front Passenger

The only gripe is that the driver's mat has a dead pedal spot, but I have a manual transmission, so it doesn't fit QUITE right. Hardly noticeable, however, they still work great as floor buckets :)

20. flyingpylon

flyingpylon New Member

For what it's worth, I have a new set of Husky liners in my '05 Sport and they have what appears to be a spot for a dead pedal as well. But I have an auto transmission, and there's no dead pedal. So maybe it's a difference between the '04s and '05s?