flashing 3rd brake light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Hmm... only $20?

If I was a dealership, I'd put it on every used car I had, and upcharge it to about $199 and call it a "Safe Visibility Package"

lol3.gif

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive been behind trucks with that, and its is simply the most annoying thing Ive ever encountered for sure.

Its worse than those people that hit their breaks going up hill but they never slow down? Im sorry to tell them, but you are only supposed to drive with one foot. Not one on the gas and one on the brake. :-s =; ](*,) [-X 8-[

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
supposed to drive with one foot. Not one on the gas and one on the brake. :-s =; ](*,) [-X 8-[

Not unless you're walter roehrl :)

Gentleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When those things came out several years ago they were scheduled to be factory installed on new vehicles, then it became known that the blinking light can cause seizures with individuals with epilepsy

Bob

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gentleman said:
When those things came out several years ago they were scheduled to be factory installed on new vehicles, then it became known that the blinking light can cause seizures with individuals with epilepsy

Bob

that's the lamest excuse there could ever be. :)
does that mean we should tell people not to flash their brakes because the dude behind him can have epilepsy [-X

anyway, I think this could be pretty useful. I always pump my brakes on highway if it suddenly comes to a slow-down or halt. Flashing always gets more attention

Hey blake, I know what you mean, we got those limos here, black cars, and cabs, they always do that, come on, get your foot off the damn brake and drive already. To be honest, I always drove with two feet when I first got my licence, and when I was driving plymouth voyager.
The reason for this, I was used to driving stick shift back in europe.

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gentleman said:

Bob

I remember when Nintendo/Sega games said that on the tape about the flashes in the games.

Ol' Fart

Reaction score
Since no one actually answered your question, it goes back near the third brakelight, but can actually fit anywhere you can access the wiring for the third brakelight. I have a similar unit on my Miata that I mounted on the inner rear quarter panel. They work well for what they were designed for.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score