fitment between years?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would an 05-07 grille fit on an 02 support? reason I ask is that I plan on doing something similar to INC's front end with the Fabtech TJ bumper and the cut fenders.. I don't think it would flow as nicely with the 02-04 grille.. kopkrab.gif

Last edited:

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats why I want to use one.. I'll be removing my complete bumper cover thing with my turns and fog lights.. so it'll just be bare frame there. then ill install the Fabtech TJ bumper and use the holes in the 05 grille for my turn sigs.. i just need to know if it attaches the same to the rad support. this is what i want to do \/\/

You must be registered for see images attach

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Here's a not-so-clear photo of my 2002 without the grill or bumper cover... not sure if that helps.

You must be registered for see images

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Nope. Different.

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have the skill to mount a Fabtech TJ bumper to the front of a KJ,
then I'm sure mounting a '05-'07 grille shouldn't be to difficult for you
either!

I've tlked to Mike about it and its only really a matter of extending the mounting arms and maybe drilling a whole or two in the frame.. I cant remember.. but all in all not too much fabricating..

The Fixer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The grilles mount differently between the '02-'04 and '05-'07s - the early ones have a few screws across the top, and the later ones have clips across the top. I found that out when I had to replace my wife's header panel.