First offroad!!! Alone! :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Why not wheel alone? :shrug:

Good rule of thumb is: Don't get yourself into anything you can't get yourself out of.
If by some chance you do...this is a world of cell phones, Call Somebody!

If I didn't go places I shouldn't have just because I didn't have anyone to go with, I would have missed out Bigtime.

I'd go a lot more often... only there's really nowhere around here to go unless you drive 1.5-2 hours away. :(

I need to get away from the Metropolis.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Wheel alone and you better have some good walking shoes on, mounted up a set of new GroundHawgs and wanted to try them out one Sunday afternoon. Had went through this hole before but didn't know someone recently dug it out way deeper, :favorites68:no cell phone service down in the hollow where I was ( Wellston Ohio area) 5 miles one way 6 the other to anyones house.:icon_twisted:
Nice afternoon walk :yawn::happy175:
Doesn't look that bad but it was down on the frame and the left sides tires were not getting any traction at all
You must be registered for see images attach

Tarikleesimsek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds pretty simple! is there a certain type of vinyl

There is clear vinyl and when lights on it doesn't effect visibilty. But mine is not see through. Just go to a place where they apply tints on windows and ask for vinyl.