First full tank in 2.4 Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

auburn4193

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting ready to hit 156k. No problems with the motor,......yet. lol

Have you had the timing belt replaced? If so did you replace it yourself or pay a dealer or mechanic. I am considering doing it myself. Its due at 90k, I have 77k now.

jcbll95

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
I have no idea if it has been or not I bought it at 120k. I doubt it has been.I dont think p.o. did any maintance at all, i found that the air filter had a date stamp from 02 on it when i got it. but ill do it myself soon,hopefully.

auburn4193

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to change the diff. Fluid and manual trans. Fluid if its not a sealed system. Also the coolant wouldn't hurt to be changed. I saw from my old cherokee what the effects of not changing radiator fluid can do. I ordered factory floor mats from justforjeeps.com today and two ac dashh vents.. they were cracked and broken

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
auburn, where'd you get the dash vents? used or new?
ThunderbirdJunkie is in need of one that decides to liberate itself from its home when overtly rough terrain is met.

Members online

No members online now.