Finally!! Some pics of my 08 w/Lift kit installed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idaho08KK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics that I took yesterday while I was out playing around. I added a Daystar 2" Lift kit, and it looks great in person. It really added a lot of clearance in the front, especially since I added skid plates and removed the plastic front valance piece.
I added Rubicon stickers as well. More about that at the bottom of the post.:D

You must be registered for see images

Here is a pic of the front with the valance removed.

Last edited:

Idaho08KK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is kind of the template I'm using for my Jeep. This is the Liberator II. It was a custom build, but I love the way it looks. I added skid plates, lift kit, and Rubicon stickers so far. Within the next month or so I am ordering rock rails and a Mopar front brush guard. I also really like the two tone look on the front. That should be pretty easy to do as well. I'll keep posting pics as it comes along.

Here is a pic of the Liberator II-

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks great....the KK's keep growing on me more and more everyday...:D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your KK looks good Idaho.

I especially like that Liberator II pic in silver and black. Are you thinking of painting your hood and grill?

Dave

Idaho08KK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I am planning on it. I am friends with a guy that does really good paint work, so I can probably get it done for a decent price. I'm going to do the graphite color as well. I think it looks cool.

Idaho08KK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I priced the MOPAR brush guard today. Retail is $499, my price is going to be $437. Seems like an awful lot for a chunk of steel.:D
I also found some rock rails online for the KK. They run approx. $300.
After I recover from the lift kit and skid plates, these will be next on the list.:D