Finally changed my plugs...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
I am sure you will have better mileage now with the new plugs. Did you check the gap of the old plug and new ones? Looks like you can drive a semi though the old ones LOL.
Just a reminder to those that are not familiar, to use anti-seize on threads, and die-electric grease to the coil pack.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxsEOCqhHx8 LOL!!

moparman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NGK G-Power - with the anti-sieze stuff and die-electric grease. Believe it or not, my driveability or mileage did not suffer much. I track MPG with every tank and it's been about the same. It did start to miss a little under load and when cold. No CEL. I wanted to wait until I had a problem to change the plugs. I usually get long life from my parts because I do a lot of highway driving but I live in the city so there is some city driving too. At last check (around 67K) my brakes were original and good at all 4 corners. I'll be checking again soon.

Members online

No members online now.