Few pics from up north

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Liberty Titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went up into the Canadian Shield for the weekend. I was there for work so I wasn't able to stop frequently to take pics but I managed to get a few. Nothing spectacular but I thought I would post them anyway.

Miles and miles of baren road with nothing around you.
You must be registered for see images

I found an old logging trail and decided to follow it. Much steeper than it looks! I was impressed with my Cooper STT's ability to get me up the icy roads...much better than I expected. Coming down was a different story...a just about kissed a tree a few diferent times.

This is a wolf pup. The locals breed them as sled dogs. This family just had a litter of 9 pups...and had just given the last one away the previous day! I would've loved to have taken one.

One of the trails came out to a lake. I wish I had someone with me to take some video because at one point the trail was washed out...it didn't look that deep till I went through...I thought I was done for but the 'ol KJ pulled through =D>