Factory Build Sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I see questions like: what kind of transmission do I have, and what gear ratio do I have, did my Jeep come with the tow package, and when was my Jeep built?

Questions about what factory options your Jeep came with can be answered by downloading the build sheet for your vehicle. All you need is your VIN number.

http://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing

The link above should work for any FCA (now Stellantis) vehicle from the last 20 years or so.

jeepchic79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just added my vin to my mopar owner's and it told me everything. I sadly got the 4 speed with od in my 06

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just added my vin to my mopar owner's and it told me everything. I sadly got the 4 speed with od in my 06
The six speed manual would have been awesome. They did make a few KK’s with that in 08 but then discontinued it. I have the 4 speed automatic also.

jeepchic79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The six speed manual would have been awesome. They did make a few KK’s with that in 08 but then discontinued it. I have the 4 speed automatic also.

I'm sure it's been asked but wouldn't a 6 speed interchange? Since we have the 3.7 or would it be a mess of work .

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it's been asked but wouldn't a 6 speed interchange? Since we have the 3.7 or would it be a mess of work .
It’s not the physical fitment that’s the issue necessarily. I’m sure that could be done. It is the electronics that would make it impossible without some kind of professional tune for lots of $$$. Or at least that would be the case on the KK.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Worked on all 3 of mine,
had done it years ago, but thought I'd run them again

David13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ran my 08 through it and it worked. I experimented a bit and found out it IS case sensitive, and will not work if you use any lower case letters. Hope this helps!

That was the first thing I tried and it worked. But I thought I might have had a digit or letter error also.
dc

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Check if you have a pdf handler in your browser. I initially had trouble but but messed with a setting and it popped right up.