Fabric seat cleaning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello! We just purchased an '06 Sport. On the way home with it, my daughter spilled some water on the back seat and, yup, it left a stain. (BTW, this was distilled water, so that kinda blows the theory about minerals in the water causing a stain.)

Has anyone found a product that will successfully clean the fabric seats? Thanks in advance.

ahh crap... had to go and shoot me down. :)

dlancer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i use "tough stuff" it comes in a red/yellow arosol can. put some of it (it foams) on a rag and rub it in... then rub the same spot (and a large area around it) with very hot water and everything is good :). i would strongly suggest this method to whoever had the blue jean seats

I agree. I've used Tuff Stuff since the early 80's. It works great and has removed many a stain and just plain dirt over the years. You might have to do a couple of times but it should come out.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just used this stuff on the floor mats of my Jeep and it worked spectacular. It is special order only as far as I know and has a rather potent smell, but it works extremely well.

http://autogeek.net/dp310.html

brucebotti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there anything that you can put on after they are clean to protect them? I was thinking of Scotch Guard.
Thanks,
Bruce